Hi everyone! Today I'm going to talk about my career and faculty.
First, I started to study cinema and tv in 2022 and the reason that I choose this career was the love for the movies and all that world. I think it's interesting all that is not seen, for example behind the scenes and the development to generate audiovisual pieces. Today, I can say that for the moment I'm satisfied with my choice and I don't regret it because this career it´s very versatile and very extensive in terms of possibilities at the moment of work.
Honestly, I think that if I don't studied cinema and tv, I will study history pedagogy, because for a long time I though it like a second choice.
One thing I like about the faculty is the carefree of the animals, especially with the dogs, I mean I think that exists a conscience with them and that it's very admirable, on the other hand one thing that I don't like of the faculty is the little quantify confort in the bathrooms, there is almost never.
I think that is important to mention that this career needs constantly working the part of the creativity and the comunication with the partners.
Hi martina, the last paragraph is so true. In cine you need all time your creativity and sometimes that´s exhausting, because for me the creativity appear some days and when I need her, it is not there.
ResponderBorrar